Check-in times for all sites is 1pm. Check-out times is 11am.
No pets allowed.
One camping unit per site. One vehicle per site, parking is limited.
Payment must be Credit or Debit Card and card must be in the name of one of the current occupants. We are unable to accept cash payment.
Maximum Stay can not exceed 14 days.
If your travel plans change and you must cancel your reservation, please call us at least 7 (seven) days prior to your arrival date to cancel your reservation for a full refund. A 50% refund will be given with 48 hours notice.
There will be an additional $25 service fee for all cancellations.
OHV and Vehicle Policy
A standard site fee includes one vehicle (Rvs with towed vehicle count as one). Additional vehicles fee is $10 per extra vehicle. Please note that space is limited.
All OHVs are an additional $20 fee per OHV per stay. This is in an effort to help the overload of OHVs that Marble is experiencing. Be courteous of fellow campers and residents.
*No underage drivers
*Speed limit in town is 15 MPH
*No using town streets as a track.
* Observe all fire warnings and bans.
* Fires may only be built in fire rings or main fire pit. Do not move fire rings from their location.
* No cutting of firewood.
* Do not burn trash or cigarette butts, wood only in fire pits.
* Do not set hot grills or other hot objects on wooden tables.
TRASH, BEARS SAFETY, FOOD STORAGE
This is bear country, please follow all precautions. DO NOT FEED THE BEARS OR WILDLIFE.
* All trash must be thrown away in the bear-proof containers. Please do not leave trash sitting out at your site at any time.
* Keep a clean camp site, makes sure all food and trash is cleaned up before leaving, even for the bath house.
* Properly store your food at all times. Do not leave food, toiletries, pet food, cooking utensils or trash out unless directly in use.
* Store items in your RV or vehicle.
NO PETS ALLOWED
* Bathhouse is for guest use only.
* Bathhouse is for hygiene purposes only.
* Please no cleaning your fish, washing dishes or laundry in shower facilities.
* No smoking, or glass allowed in bathhouse.
* Children under 6 must be accompanied by an adult in the bath house and common area.
QUIET HOURS AND TRAVEL WITHIN THE CAMPGROUND
* Quiet hours are between 9pm and 7am please keep noise levels down and be respectful.
* Speed Limit is 5MPH in the campground.
* All ATV's and Bikes must be operated by a licensed driver only.
* Please walk your bike during quiet hours.
SMOKING AND DRINKING
* Please be respectful of other campers.
* Smoking and drinking at your site only.
* Trail strip your butts and dispose of them properly. Do not put them in the firepit.